People seek consultations for many reasons. Some are very practical, and want to know about their prospects for relationships or career. Others are just curious to know what their birth chart says about their karma, their life purpose, their future. For some of them, a once-in-a-lifetime reading may well be sufficient to sketch out the big picture of their life.
Many other clients sense when they’ve arrived at a crossroads in life — in relationships or career — and are now looking for which way to turn. Even though they often don’t know exactly what to do or when to do it, they almost always have an intuition that the time is ripe for something. Indeed, once they’ve been made aware of the astrological prognosis, clients come away from their consultations with a greater sense of clarity, purpose and timing regarding major developments in their lives.
For others with very active personal or professional lives, periodic consultations are just another way to stay abreast of life’s dynamic changes. No matter what the context, astrology helps people gain perspective, and thus illuminates their choices and possibilities.
- Assess your basic psychology, with strengths and weaknesses
- Understand how family dynamics shape your present and future
- Identify your unique talents, skills and qualifications
- Assess your prospects for lasting personal relationships
- Determine your prospects for children and family life
- Evaluate your potential for health versus illness
- Assess your prospects for career achievement and recognition
- Determine your compatibility with specific individuals
- Identify spiritual inclinations and practices
- Assess your capacity to acquire the education you need
- Choose the right profession for personal and financial success
- Assess your money management potential — earning, saving, etc
- Identify and select appropriate business ventures
- Assess and select key personnel to work with you
- Determine when to buy and sell property or securities
- Evaluate the compatibility of prospective business partners
- Identify periods of financial growth, consolidation or instability
Services & fees
Most consultations involve astrology and palmistry in a 70/30 proportion. I conduct this in plain language and focus on the needs of the client. I keep jargon to a minimum unless the client expresses an interest in such details.
I prefer to conduct readings face-to-face, which allows me to use palmistry as well as astrology. However, I also provide distance consultations by phone and Skype/Zoom, covering the palmistry component via digital photos that clients send by email.
Fees for my services include the consultation, any applicable taxes, and a MP3 digital recording of the session for your records.
- 90 minutes = US$250 for American/international clients. (CDN$300, Canadian clients only) There’s a lot to discuss in an initial consultation, so this is the option recommended for first-time clients. In this session I’ll cover the client’s major life themes, strengths and weaknesses, and discuss relationships, career and other topics of interest. I’ll also map out your key life periods, forecast trends and events, and address the many questions that arise in a first session.
- 60 minutes = US$175 for American/international clients. (CDN$225, Canadian clients only) The one-hour consultation is typically for follow-up sessions, either annually or as required to re-assess relationships, career, etc, and resolve miscellaneous questions. It is also available to first-time clients on a budget, or for clients who’ve already had a first-time session with a Vedic astrologer.
- 30 minutes = US$125 for American/international clients. (CDN$150, Canadian clients only) The half-hour consultation is for repeat customers only, typically available to discuss single subjects, or resolve a specific question.
Birth data requirements
To prepare an accurate birth chart, an astrologer needs:
- Birth date. Spell out day, month and year to avoid the confusion arising from differences in international date formats.
- Birth time to the minute if available, indicating AM/PM, and whether near noon or midnight. Don’t adjust for Daylight Saving Time.
- Birth place, ie, town, province or state, and country. If born in a village, indicate nearest large town.
Please make every effort to acquire your correct birth time. Don’t rely on mother’s memory that you were born “early in the morning” or “just after dinner.” Seek your birth time in this order of priority:
- Birth certificate from the hospital where you were born. Hospitals vary widely in fees they charge and years they retain birth records, so inquire sooner than later.
- Baby book in which a parent or other family member might have recorded (to the best of their memory) your birth time and other birth data.
- The recollections of family members. But don’t accept these without first trying to get the written records!
Although it’s possible to prepare a valid birth chart without the birth time, figuring out the correct ascendant demands extra work, and will cost extra.
Palmistry, or Hasta Samudrika, is the science of the symbolic markings in the hand. Introduce yourself as an astrologer in India, and people will offer their hands for review because they know astrology and palmistry are inextricably linked. In a typical consultation, I spend 30% of the time on palmistry, the balance on astrology.
Clients seeing me in person usually bring their hands along with them. But for long-distance clients who’d also like to have their hands analyzed, I need a digital photo from a camera or cell phone.
Take 2-3 pictures of the front of each hand — palm side, from wrist to fingertip. Indicate which is dominant (typically, the hand we write with). Take the photo in good light with the hand in a relaxed state, not flexed widely open.
I generally see clients weekday afternoons (1:30 or 3:30 pm) or early evenings, or Saturday at 10:30 am. Please email or call with agenda at hand. (See Contact page for email and phone info.)
I am not set up for credit card payments. First-time clients should arrange to pay in cash. Distance clients must pay in advance via:
- Interac email transfer. All Canadian banks provide on-line options to transfer funds via email. As a sender, you simply provide my email address and indicate the transfer amount. Such bank services are generally free of charge.
- PayPal. Applicable to all American and most international clients. Client should pay service charge, approximately $10.00.
- Bank-to-bank transfer, on exception, for reasonable cause only.
- 134 Browning Ave, Toronto, M4K 1W3
- Riverdale/Greektown, a 10-min walk from Chester subway
- Queen Elizabeth Health Complex, Room 262
- 2111 Northcliffe, Montreal, H4A 3L5
- Notre-Dame-de-Graces, a 3-minute walk from Vendome metro
Appointments follow my schedule (as above) with allowance for time zone differences. Sessions are conducted via Skype or Zoom.
To get an idea of how consultations have helped other clients, whether in relationships, career or forecasting, please see my Testimonials page.